It can seem overwhelming to get into politics, but you don’t have to be an expert to get involved. Start small with one of these basic ways whether it’s talking with others – or door knocking for local candidates!
1. Figure out where you stand on the issues
2. Ask yourself why you believe what you do (so. important.)
3. Share stuff online!
4. Educate yourself on American history
5. Learn the way U.S. gov works
6. Join a conservative group
7. Talk and debate with others
8. Start a club at school
9. Use your voice, write an article, make a video
10. Join an organization you’re passionate about
11. Volunteer at the polls
12. Help Republican candidates in your area
13. Go to a conference (so fun!)
14. Apply for an internship
15. Attend events held by Republican groups
16. Start or sign a petition
17. Attend a protest or rally
18. Learn the U.S. Constitution!
19. Canvas in your area
20. It’s election year – VOTE!